Wednesday, August 03, 2011

That makes me sweat.


Every day's forecast says tomorrow it will thunderstorm. Yesterday was darker than usual, with threatening rumbles in the distance, but nothing but a little rain here, briefly. Right now, gorgeous, again.

Running, every day, is glorious, but wearing. The hills are exciting and I never get tired of this short route. But my shins are singing, and my back hurts. The wife reminded me to stretch right after the run, which I usually don't bother to do.

What You Need Genius Mix
Don't Stand So Close To Me - The Police
Need You Tonight - INXS
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John
We Got the Beat - The Go-Go's
Saved By Zero - The Fixx
Call Me (Debbie Does Dallas Mix) - Blondie
Wild Wild Life - Talking Heads
Why Can't I Be You - The Cure

Distance: 3.8 miles
Temperature: 67º

No comments: