Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This is what you came here for.


82º? But ... it's 10 o'clock ...

Goodness. I forgot it was August.

Distance: 5.2 miles
Temperature: 82º
Weather: balmy and breezy
Weight: 171.5 lbs.

Lord. I just took a brisk, cold bath but the blood will not cool in my face.

We are not vegetarians in this house, but I believe we consume a higher percentage of vegetables and fruit in our daily diet than most Americans. I mean, we have to. Especially this time of year, when the wife picks up a big bag of City Fresh once a week. She is better at manipulating squash and zucchini than anyone.

Monday night she left it to me to create the creamy zucchini soup. You wouldn't know it was zucchini when I was done with it. Last night it was a faux beefaroni with cheese. We do eat a lot of cheese.

Tonight as I am halving the main vegetable in preparation for roasting, the girl sees what I am doing and delightfully squeals, "Butternut squash with butter! Okay!" It was an acorn squash, but she was so cute.

Do What U Like Genius Mix

Dust In The Wind - Gabriel & Dresden
Fire - Ferry Corsten
LA Ride - Tiësto
Closer - Gabriel & Dresden
Hi Friend! - Deadmau5 ft. MC Flipside
Smack My Bitch Up - Prodigy
Kalifornia - The Crystal Method
Dangerous Power (Gabriel & Dresden Extended Mix) - Gabriel & Dresden

No comments: