Thursday, November 03, 2016

Heart's like crazy paving.

You can say it happened in Cleveland.
Like so many in this city, we were up pretty late. What can you say, that was a tremendous series. I am looking forward to sensible bedtimes and less stress. Not an absence of stress, we still have an election to get through and the family will be knocking on doors this weekend and driving folks to the polls on Tuesday.

This must not happen.

Last night I thought I would miss the entire game, anyway. We had a rehearsal scheduled for tomorrow evening's reading. That was a much more enjoyable way to spend an evening, the process of creation (like sitting in a shop window, writing a new play) is considerably less stressful than sitting, witnessing, and worrying.

Distance: 3.3 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Brisk, strong run this morning. Dawn run in light rain, no jacket.

Feeling well, in spite of the exhaustion. What am I running for anymore? The keep this heart alive, for one. I didn't run three marathons because dad ran two. I ran three so that I could run four.

This weekend is the tenth anniversary of my first, in New York City.

I understand Chicago is very beautiful this time of year, and that the people are very happy.

Temperature: 57°
Climate: rainy and cool
Weight: 168 lbs.(-1.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Mood: not bad

The Honeythief Playlist
The Honeythief - Hipsway
Talk Talk - Talk Talk
Shiny Shiny - Haysi Fantayzee
Birds Fly (Whisper To a Scream) - The Icicle Works
Rattlesnakes - Lloyd Cole & The Commotions
Some People - Belouis Some
Don't You (Forget About Me) [Extended Mix] - Simple Minds

We were so fucking suave.

No comments: