Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Hurry, boy. It's waiting there for you.

The girl states the holidays have begun and now we must listen to Christmas music. I told her we have a baseball season to close first.

Last night we had lots of kids at the door for Halloween, it was a pleasure. Our children were across town, trick or treating with friends. The girl designed her own Benny's Burgers T-shirt so she could go as Eleven from Stranger Things.

Check #StrangerThings on Instagram. Some of the costumes are amazing, who knew there were so many Dustin trucker hats. Can't keep the David S. Pumpkins suits on the shelf, but there's all these red, white and blue trucker hats.

Let me say it again, she made that shirt. My daughter is a better artist than I have ever been, and that is a wild understatement. My son is already better at the drums than I ever was. And I never suggested that they do either of those things.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Boulevard Loop

Brisk run, fast ... in spite of the moody music. All the emotions this season. The election, the World Series, the middle school. Work, play, plays. And yet, as a family we hang together very well. We spend so much time together, there is a lot of bickering, occasional shouting, but there's so much love here. I don't know how that happened.

Temperature: 52°
Climate: overcast and cool
Weight: 169.5 lbs (-0.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Mood: still anxious

This hat is too tight at times. Makes my head hurt. I need a different hat.

Stranger Things Playlist
Should I Stay Or Should I Go? - The Clash
Heroes - Peter Gabriel
I Melt With You - Modern English
Atmosphere - Joy Division
Waiting For a Girl Like You - Foreigner
Africa - Toto
White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane

No comments: