Friday, November 18, 2016

Vote for me and I'll set you free.

Join a full-scale protest in Public Square after work or enjoy drinks with co-workers? Modern problems.

Last one in before the storm

Distance: 3.3 miles
Route: Forest Hill Run
Temperature: 54°
Climate: ideal. perfect.
Weight: 167.5 (-0.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Mood: forward.

88 Lines About 44 Women Playlist
Nemesis - Shriekback
Ball of Confusion [Extended Version] - Love & Rockets
Destination Unknown - Missing Persons
The Jam Was Moving - Debbie Harry
Birds Fly (Whisper To a Scream) - The Icicle Works
Just Got Lucky - JoBoxers

That was a pick-me-up. It will snow, and I will continue to run.

The past couple years, November has been a good month for running. I think that's because of the holiday, but the weather has also been very mild.

No comments: