Friday, April 14, 2017

Feel it right down 2 my toes.

Cousin-book-love.
Well. Nothing like a four-hour car ride with a fourteen year-old to provide a rich diet of complete garbage. Chips, candy, soda, chocolate ... I feel like an inflatable tire full of goo.

Also, late night, early morning, long drive, took a nap from which I could not awaken. Still rather dizzy. But ti's beautiful warm, fragrant and overcast, and there may be coeds by the river.

Distance: 3 miles
Avg. Pace: 8:12
Duration: 24:37
Route: Hocking River Run

What did I think while suiting up? What do I gain from running. Like, what am I going to gain from this. Am I striving toward a goal, a race, to complete a strong of annual playlists, am I excited about writing this blog.

How about the run itself? A run by the river in a beautiful region of the state at the perfect time of year. Isn't that enough? Yes, it is. It certainly is.

Temperature: 79°
Climate: bright & warm
Mood: getting there

O.U. Nostalgia Playlist
Bust a Move - Young MC
Soul Free - George Michael
Can't Stop This Feeling I Got - Prince
Halo - Depeche Mode
The Queen and the Soldier - Suzanne Vega
Vanishing Girl - The Dukes of Stratosphear

No comments: