Sunday, April 23, 2017

We're slow to acknowledge the knots in our laces.

Running once a week? Sure, whatever. Truth, the mornings have been occupied with reading plays, and that has been exciting. This weekend, however, has been nothing but suck, as I have had a headache the entire time. Hate, hate, hate headaches. Too obvious? Fucking hate them.

However, it does mean I have been resting my hip, and I suppose that is a good thing, too. The question is, does rest make a difference?

Distance: 2.40 miles
Avg. Pace: 8:56
Duration: 21:26
Route: Horizon Loop

That was unsatisfying. My head doesn't hurt, but I feel logy and slow. This run just made me feel tired and unbalanced. No idea what the future brings.

Temperature: 54°
Climate: cool
Mood: questionable.

What's That Lyric?
Heart It Races - Dr. Dog

No comments: