Thursday, July 13, 2017

You know you better run fast.

It wasn't me.
Thursday evening in July. Why not run?

Distance: 3.25 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Buying a new car, a Corolla. Haven't had a Toyota in some time. Question is this, will sitting higher, and having an automatic, cut down on aggravation and stress in the muscles on my left side? No more idling, no more using a clutch. Will be interesting to find out. Just he past two days, getting to work and home have been painful.

Temperature: 78°
Climate: overcast & humid
Mood: all right

Oh, the joy of running. Running solitary and free, in warm weather, with music in my ears. I am overweight again, it is arduous. I stretched my hamstrings appropriately, but I could feel it a bit in my hip. I will shower and stretch again. We'll see. But it's time to run, and run regular.

Chris has at long last bought that house in the Heights. The park is equidistant from each of our houses. Hell, the Heights entrance is probably closer to where he is. We have made a pact. The partner running will commence.

He doesn't have a choice. He has a mortgage.

Baseline: 174 lbs.

Right back where I started. Breathe. Begin again.

What's That Lyric?
It Wasn't Me - Shaggy ft. Ricardo Ducent

No comments: