Sunday, July 23, 2017

Martin Point Cousin Run

Afternoon run with the girl and cousin Amy. The girl is in training for high school soccer and working to keep up with conditioning. Amy (who I have mentioned before) is here for the week, staying with her folks at the Baker, she's also leaving Saturday but hasn't decided if she'll stay for the race.

We made it out the beach and back, I was really hoping she would push it out that far. I think Amy coming with us really helped.

Distance: 2.13 miles
Avg. Pace: 9:35
Duration: 20:26
Route: Martin Point Run

Beautiful day, clear skies, blue, blue, blue. The boy and I have been fishing, got my nap on, read a book. Time to make dinner. Strange, this day has actually moved along rather fast.

Temperature: 68°
Climate: breezy & bright
Mood: good

Forecast calls for rain. Enjoy it while you can.

No comments: