Thursday, August 03, 2017

I'm just around the corner.

Making an arrangement to meet at 6:30 for a run only goes so far. You still have to get enough sleep and ideally not drink too much to night before. I am not hitting it yet in regards to sugar consumption. If anything, it's been higher in the past two days.

Waking up with a headache, even a mild one, really sucks. I owe it to myself not to let that happen.

Distance: 5 miles
Avg. Pace: 8:49
Duration: 44:09
Route: Forest Hill Run

And yet, we prevail. Met Chris on the corner just five minutes late and we enjoyed a great run through the park. Yes, if I had not made this appointment, I would not have headed out. I may still be asleep.

Temperature: 67°
Climate: clear & humid
Mood: good

You know, it's Cousin Amy who has me thinking about sugar, and not just sugar but the sugar in alcohol. She was describing in graphic terms how you feel it the morning after, how sluggish it makes your morning run when you have had drinks the night before.

I had two drinks last night, a beer and a cocktail. Two drinks. That's too much for me.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 174 lbs. (-2.5)
Goal: 170 lbs.
Ideal: 165 lbs.

What's That Lyric?
Hold Me - Fleetwood Mac

No comments: