Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Maybe I just want to fly.

Yesterday at work, Chris asks if we are running tomorrow (meaning today.) This is in front of the ladies. I'm like, uh, yeah.

"Eight miles?" he asks. In front of the ladies.

All right, I agree. smh

Distance: 7 miles
Avg. Pace: 9:17
Duration: 1:05:00
Route: Lakeview/Uptown Loop

Anyway, I held him to it, or almost. I led him through the cemetery. He went this way before, last weekend, just ran around the cemetery with no particular course. He racked up eleven miles that day. I took him through my usual course (Good morning, Harvey. Good morning, Mr. Ness.) and out the Euclid gate through Uptown.

Temperature: 64°
Climate: bright & cool
Mood: good

Coming through Little Italy was kind of gross, they haven't cleaned up since the Feast this past weekend. Tents blocking the sidewalks, place reeks of beer. But we made it up the hill in a steady jog. Good for us.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 173 lbs. (-2.0)
Goal: 170 lbs.
Ideal: 165 lbs.

Seven miles. Let's keep going.

What's That Lyric?
Live Forever - Oasis

No comments: