Sunday, June 17, 2018

This gotta worth the miles you made.

Cressida & Troilus
Alex Belile, Photographer
Met Chris at the rec center for a run through the park. We took an interesting course to find a water fountain, when we did we stood and talked in the shade for a while before continuing on. It's hot! But I like hot, and so much less irritating than runs in the cold and wet.

Distance: 5.57 miles
Pace: 8:57
Route: Forest Hill Run
Temperature: 82°
Climate: hot & sunny
Mood: good, thank you.

So, it's been over a week since my last run. Not surprising, I have had both theater camp and dress rehearsals for Troilus & Cressida. The latter opened successfully Friday evening, so my nights are once again free.

Very pleased with how the show turned out, the camp, too. Summer is now well underway. I wonder how much running I will get in when we travel to North Carolina. Will my sciatica make beach running impossible? I know enough now not to rip up my feet the first morning out.

Stretches: yes

Two weeks with the chiropractor. I need to do my new regimen of stretches with greater regularity. They are harder, because each require more muscle work in my right arm.

Perhaps I will explain in greater detail in the future, but I am arching my side to the right, both standing, with my arm resting against the wall, and also on my side. Doing it right means my side and right arm are getting quite a lot of work.

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 163 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 160 lbs.

What's That Lyric?
Let's Make Love and Listen To Death From Above - CCS

No comments: