Thursday, June 28, 2018

You seem to me like a man on the verge of running.

Actual size.
Early morning, the wife and I rose to catch the sunrise. After running, exercising (I failed to do so yesterday) and showering, I made bacon and pancakes for everyone.

Well, the adults, anyway. The children, if you can still call them children, slept late.

Yesterday I received some unpleasant professional news; I won't go into it, but it was disheartening to say the least. Not earth-shattering, just disappointing. I do not understand some people.

Distance: 2 miles
Pace: 9:16
Route: Topsail Beach
Temperature: 75°
Climate: warm & sunny
Mood: not good

Easy run today, in shoes. The tide was high and I am holding on. Sad to think tomorrow may be the last run here of the season. Are we almost through with Topsail for the year? Is the summer progressing so fast?

Exercises: yes, fuck yes.

What's That Lyric?
99.9° - Suzanne Vega

No comments: