Sunday, June 03, 2018

I'm so pretty.

Cavs in 5?
"I am tired of the changes." That's what my wife said Friday morning as she headed off to work. And I am, too. I am conscious of the changes, and they make me sad. I am not looking forward to turning fifty, not because I am not looking forward to being fifty, but because I have to reflect on time passing and realize I may come up short. It's not the time spent, it's the time left.

Distance: 5 miles
Pace: 8:30
Route: Forest Hill Run
Temperature: 71•
Climate: hot & sunny
Mood: good

Chris and I met up at the rec center and took our time around the park. Much stronger run, more enjoyable. Love the heat. Got to catch up a bit, which was good.

Getting out during the week is difficult, due to rehearsals. We made a plan to get together again next weekend.

Stretches: yes

I have been eating everything. You know how I was trying to cut out sugar? I have, compared to what I used to consume. And yet, I come across dessert every day. Or make room. Yesterday I had an ice cream cone, because I had to drive to Akron and back. See? Reward. I was not happy I ate it.

Later I had a cookie. I mean, come on. I don't need any cookies.

Wait. I had two cookies. God dammit.

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 162.5 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 160 lbs.

Ok.

What's That Lyric?
This Is America - Childish Gambino

No comments: