Monday, September 09, 2019

... and then I die.

Night of pain, and a sore day. I fell asleep on my left arm and when I woke up it was a world of hurt. So, of course, I thought I was having a heart attack. (I was not having a heart attack.)

So, recovery run it is.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Duration: 28:18
Pace: 8:42
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 60°
Climate: cool & humid
Mood: decent
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

In the run up to Y2K, there was a theory that the date 9/9/99 might also cause havoc as "9999" was a shutdown code in older computer systems.

This did not happen. January 1, 2000 also arrived without incident, and nothing bad has happened ever since.

To commemorate the "little y2k" I made a mix tape. This is what I was into twenty years ago today.

Now it's a Spotify playlists. Enjoy!

(Missing: "Cinnabar" and "Oops!" by Tipsy, "Comfy Club" by Pnu Riff.)

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 166 lbs.
Goal: 160 lbs.

Evening run. Gotta run in the evening so you can write in the morning.

New shoes, Under Armour. Like running on clouds.

What's That Lyric?
The Sky Is Broken - Moby

No comments: