Monday, September 02, 2019

So you run down to the safety of the town.

Perfect day, cool, after the rains. But oh, how stiff, how weak, at least starting out. Lots of runners on the path this holiday morning. Middle age, students, the entire women's track team.

By the final mile I was warmed up, broke eight minutes. Pet Shop Boys, I thank you.

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 36:17
Pace: 9:04
Route: Hocking River Bike Path
Temperature: 66°
Climate: over cast & cool
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Water: no, coffee

Ohio University Playlist (1986 - 1990)
Lonesome For a Place I Know - Everything But the Girl
Panic - The Smiths
I Get a Kick Out of You - Jungle Brothers
Lunar Bay - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
I Got It Goin' On - Tone-Loc
Don't Believe the Hype - Public Enemy
Life With the Lions - Billy Bragg
Ladies First - Queen Latifah ft. Monie Love
Like the Weather - 10,000 Maniacs
Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money) - Pet Shop Boys

No comments: