Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Don't give up the game.

Difficult day. I mean, it's been okay. Conference call lunch with the office staff was nice, I miss them. Watched a tutorial on playwriting which was also cool. Tree guys came and trimmed the giant silver maple, and I watched them do it.

But I am sore and out of sorts, squirrely. I want to get out into the air. And so that is what I will do.

Distance: 2.5 miles
Duration: 23:48
Pace: 9:31
Route: Forest Hill Pond
Temperature: 46°
Climate: nice
Mood: squirrely

Teenage Kicks 3/21/2020
Maniac - Michael Sembello (Flashdance, 1983)
Call Me - Blondie (American Gigolo, 1980)
Let's Do It - Paul Westerberg & Joan Jett (Tank Girl, 1995)
Shell Shock - New Order (Pretty In Pink, 1986)
Army of Me - Bjork (Tank Girl, 1995)
In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel (Say Anything, 1989)

No comments: