Sunday, March 22, 2020

This ain't no party. This ain't no disco.

For one week, I have had a pain in my neck. a neck strain. I looked up COVID-19 symptoms, which include, of course, muscle soreness. But that is the extent of my symptoms, so I take it to be stress-related. But it has been a week, and there is still a pain in my neck.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 28:55
Pace: 9:38
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 43°
Climate: bright, sunny
Mood: i'm all right

Yesterday, The Current played a fine selection of 1980s soundtrack music on Teenage Kicks, from which I created a playlist. I created this playlist to inspire me to run.

Teenage Kicks 3/21/2020
The Power of Love - Huey Lewis and the News (Back to the Future, 1985)
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor (Rocky III, 1982)
Holiday Road - Lindsey Buckingham (Vacation, 1983)
Join the Professionals * - The Professionals (Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains, 1982)
I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend - The Ramones (Spider-Man: Far From Home, 2019)
Time Warp - Various Artists (Fame, 1980)
Moving In Stereo - The Cars (Fast Times at Ridgemont High, 1982)
I'm Alright - Kenny Loggins (Caddyshack, 1980)
Life During Wartime (Live) - Talking Heads (Stop Making Sense, 1984)

That felt so good. I may yet be a runner.

No comments: