Saturday, October 09, 2021

Dark angels follow me over a godless sea.

Beautiful, damp day. Weather's perfect, but feeling a bit not into it. We'll see.

Distance: 3.75 miles
Duration: 32:58
Pace: 8:47
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 68°
Climate: sunny & warm
Mood: good
Weight: 172.5 lbs. (+0.5)

Had a bite to eat, that picked me up a little. And sports drink. The run was strong and beautiful. There was a bricklayer working on the bridge which spans Forest Hills Boulevard. The wall at either end has gotten fucked up over the years, but now it has been repaired. I stopped to thank him for the excellent work, it was a very pleasant exchange.

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x), rice cake w/ sunbutter & apple
Drank: Gatorade, also: beer
Lunch: Ravioli
Snack: cheese & crackers, clementine
Game food: hot dog, Doritos, Coke
Dinner: vegan tofu wings, buffalo cauliflower, vegan blueberry cheesecake

I attended a high school soccer game, the only one I have gotten to attend all season. I always get a hot dog, so I got one and I do not regret that at all.

155 - 164 BPM Playlist
Trashcan - Delta Spirit
Run Right Back - The Black Keys
Praying To a New God - Wang Chung
I Saw Him Standing There - Tiffany
Rocky Mountain High - John Denver
Ballet For a Rainy Day - XTC
(Don't Go Back To) Rockville - R.E.M.
Why Should I Cry For You - Sting

No comments: