Wednesday, October 13, 2021

You got me runnin' ... and there's no funnin' it.

Yes, I thought of running this morning, but I went back to sleep in stead (after writing). I think that was the right call. I was just tired.

Tonight wasn't a great run, feeling a little weary. I have been consuming way too many sugars these past several days. Halloween candy has already appeared in my life, and I have been breakfasting, and snacking at rehearsal. It's all too much.

Today I tried to get it back under control. I did such a good job, losing weight slowly over the summer.

But hey, I got a mid-week run in. More of those, please.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:05
Pace: 9:22
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 68°
Climate: cloudy & cooler
Mood: all right
Weight: 175.5 lbs. (+3.0)

Intake
Breakfast: Salted caramel pretzel Pop Tarts (damn you, Avery), coffee (3x)
Lunch: monte cristo, notso fries
Snack: grapes, coffee, beer
Dinner: TBA

What's That Lyric?
What You're Doing - The Beatles

No comments: