Saturday, February 24, 2024

¿Dices que soy imperfecta?

Lying awake Thursday night, legs, knees, aching. I’m not sure how to be more careful or prepared. Pain reliever after each three mile run, I guess.

I have not run more than seven times in the month of February since 2018. So that's good. But it's below freezing today, so that sucks. I was intimidated by a playwright on Threads who said he ran in the the cold today so I'm like, oh fuck you.

Sigh.

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 10:07

2011 Playlist
Price Tag - Jessie J
Houdini  - Foster the People
Dices - Selena Gomez  the Scene

Damn. Thought I was overdressed, then the wind hit me. Unpleasant. But I feel better, I do. 

Route: Neighborhood Loop
Temperature: 27°
Climate: bright & sunny & cold
Pavement: dry
Mood: all right

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

No comments: