Saturday, February 10, 2024

Drop to your knees.

Three days in a row -- in February! How odd. I may have taken a break, but tomorrow is pretty booked so I that will be my break. The goal is to get back up to speed, with my lungs and legs at capacity by March.

Still need to get that additional knee brace. Got to put that on the list. If it's not on the list, I forget. And the list is so important on a Saturday. My Saturdays are for ..? Housekeeping. Groceries. Also, writing and cooking.

We have had this pumpkin sitting here since fall. So? I made a pie. No idea I was going to do that today. That kind of spontaneity I can get behind.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 31:36
Pace: 10:11

Oh, shit. That was arduous. Perfect day, bright skies, a little cool, low breeze, but shit. I was out of breath. I am unprepared and weigh too much. Worth it? Sure, but fuck.

1992 Playlist
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful - Morrissey  
They Reminisce Over You - Pete Rock ft. C.L. Smooth
Hit - Sugarcubes
Not Sleeping Around - Ned's Atomic Dustbin
Get Ready - 2 Unlimited
Kiss That Frog (Mindblender Mix) - Peter Gabriel
Candy Everybody Wants - 10,000 Maniacs
Free Your Mind - En Vogue

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 43°
Climate: cloudless  cool
Mood: all right

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

No comments: