Monday, February 26, 2024

It's ninety-one son, so something's got to change.

Epic Cleveland night last night. Standing around the atrium of the CMA (iykyk) sipping drinks, waiting for entrance to the 680-seat Gartner Auditorium for a unique performance from Jon Batiste.

Just before the performance began, I had to enquire of my spouse about the handsome young man seated next to her.

"Are you sitting next to the Mayor of Cleveland?" I whispered. She quietly assured me that she was. He'd already complimented her boots.

It was just that kind of night.

Distance: 3.75 miles
Duration: 36:50
Pace: 9:49

1991 Playlist
Rockin' Back Inside My Heart (Tibetan 12" Mix) - Julee Cruise
I Wanna Se You Up - Color Me Badd
International Bright Young Thing - Jesus Jones
Loaded - Primal Scream
Cream - Prince ft. The New Power Generation
Until the End of the World - U2
Pop Goes the Weasel - 3rd Bass
Finally - CeCe Peniston

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 57
Climate: sunny & cool
Pavement: dry
Mood: determined

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

That moment Jon Batiste shook hands with Mayor Justin Bibb right in front of me. What can you do but smile?

No comments: