Sunday, April 07, 2024

Pre-eclipse Partner Run

Got the shirt.
Ok, look. When I do not record my diet, I am not accountable. On Monday I had two breakfasts (been obsessed with sunbutter & jelly sandwiches lately) as well as a pop tart, ice cream and a cookie, and one beer.

Tuesday
Breakfast: fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, dried fruit & nuts, coffee w/cream
Coffee Break: coffee w/cream
Lunch: minestrone w/greens & parm
Dinner: pea pesto over pasta, roasted artichoke
Nightcap: Manhattan

Wednesday
Breakfast: fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, dried fruit & nuts, coffee w/cream
Coffee Break: coffee w/cream, banana bread
Lunch: carnitas tacos, beans, rice, chips & salsa, and Coca-Cola (oof)
Nibble: apple & cheese
Dinner: ziti w/pepper vodka sauce

Thursday
Breakfast: Gatorade Protein Bar, coffee w/cream
Lunch: mall Chinese: two kinds of chicken & fried rice
Happy Hour: Old fashioned
Dinner: carnitas taco, fish taco, chips

Friday
Breakfast: fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, dried fruit & nuts, coffee w/cream
Lunch: ziti w/pepper vodka sauce
Snack: apple slices w/sunbutter  dried fruit
Dinner: pea pesto pasta
Cocktail: Old fashioned

Saturday
Breakfast: macaroni & cheese
Lunch: ziti w/pepper vodka sauce, ginger ale
Snack: sunbutter & banana sandwich, chocolate chip cookies (I made cookies) 4x
Dinner: cheeseburger (half), fries, Old fashioned
Bedtime: cookies (2x)

Does writing it down make a difference? Yes, it fucking well does. Because if I think to eat something stupid I know I have to write it down. And I don't want to have to do that. So you see, no snack breaks.

Distance: 2.72 miles
Duration: 25:56
Pace: 9:31

Fornadel got me out this morning. We ran, faster than I was prepared to do, so after a jaunt around the park we walked another 1.75 miles. The temperature rose to 50°, it's turned into a beautiful day!

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 46°
Climate: sunny!
Mood: I have a headache.

Headaches have been plaguing me the past two days. I avoided one yesterday, but developed one through the afternoon. Allergies? Paint fumes? No idea.

Big day tomorrow. Total eclipse of the sun! Cleveland is going crazy.

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

No comments: