Wednesday, April 10, 2024

It's a beautiful world!

Cody York Photography
Oh, shit! Started out all trembly, unhappy in my guts and in my allergy-ridden head. But that playlist, damn. I stuck it out. Feels good!

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:55
Pace: 9:58

1978 Playlist
It Gets Me - The Rezillos  
Glass - Joy Division
Beautiful World - Devo
Good Times Roll - The Cars
Down in the Tube Station at Midnight - The Jams
I Must Be in Love - The Rutles
Safe European Home - The Clash
Chase - Georgio Moroder

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 56°
Climate: overcast & lovely
Mood: getting there

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Upper body: 
Core Strength: 

Tuesday
Breakfast: fried potatoes w/bacon & cheese
Coffee Break: coffee w/cream, banana bread
Lunch: vegetable soup, apple
Dinner: Ramen w/egg, cookies (2x)

My digestion has not been good the past several days and I just realized I haven't had yogurt since Friday. I think that makes a difference. I hope it makes a difference.

Wednesday
Breakfast: fresh fruit, dried fruit, yogurt & granola
Lunch: chicken & string beans w/rice, cookies (2x)
Dinner: ramen, potato chips

No comments: