Sunday, April 14, 2024

Hold it up a minute, because I've got to catch my breath.

Last night was the annual gala. It was a hit. I paced myself quite well, but still didn't get t bed until one am. I do not have a headache today. Water, prophylactic pain reliever. Pizza.  

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 40:22
Pace: 10:05

The weather was downright disagreeable for a few days. We were fortunate it was so beautiful on eclipse day. Things are working out.

1968 Playlist
Picture Book - The Kinks
White Light/White Heat - The Velvet Underground  
Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me a Little While) - The Isley Brothers
The Flesh Failures (Let the Sunshine In) - Company
I Second That Emotion - Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
Journey to the Center of Your Mind - The Amboy Dukes
I Thank You - Sam & Dave
I Say a Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
Savoy Truffle - The Beatles
Love Child - Diana Ross & The Supremes
Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
Stop - Howard Tate
Fire - The Crazy World of Arthur Brown
The Memphis Train - Rufus Thomas

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 75°
Climate: sunny, warm & breezy
Mood: good

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

No comments: