Saturday, February 24, 2018

Let me bust out at full speed.

Dazed & Confused (1993)
Such odd disturbances. Last weekend it was brain zaps (which have not reoccurred) and now, for the several days in a row, I have had an unpleasant tingling sensation on the end of my tongue.  It's like a numbness, but not really. I had salsa the other day and it made my tongue feel like it was burning. My family assured me it was not hot salsa, at all.

Head pains, mental disturbances, numbness on my tongue. What the hell is going on?

1976 Playlist
Shake Some Action - Flamin' Groovies
Boogie Fever - The Sylvers
Take the Money and Run - Steve Miller Band
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC
Let's Dance - The Ramones
Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Öyster Cult
Rich Girl* - Hall & Oates
Golden Years - David Bowie
Let 'Em In  - Paul McCartney & Wings

Major revelation on the run. There are scenes in the running play which make sense, but they are not clear. I found a point of clarity. Why do I run? I run for her, for him, for them. And what does that mean when I am being an idiot? When I am being selfish? How will that affect them? And I found action where that was passive.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 40°
Climate: overcast
Pavement: wet
Mood: all right

Stretches: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 171.5 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 170 lbs.

No comments: