Saturday, February 03, 2018

At the back of my mind I think I'm winning.

Thank you, Prince Be.
Exercise is happening. Every other morning I get up and do ten minutes, sometimes fifteen. Also, drinking an entire glass of water first thing, wakes you up and clears your system.

Every other other morning, I run.

1992 Playlist
Television, the Drug of the Nation - The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy
Model - Balanescu Quartet
Higher Power - Jonathan Richman
Suck - Nine Inch Nails
Disappointed - Electronic
I'd Die Without You - P.M. Dawn
Steam (Oh, Oh, Let Off Steam Mix) - Peter Gabriel
I Love You Goodbye - Thomas Dolby

When the first mix tape you create for yourself after getting married is in memory of past girlfriends, you need to take a hard look in the mirror.

Distance: 3.65 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 29°
Climate: cold
Pavement: crusty with snow
Mood: all right

Stretches: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 175 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 175 lbs. Achievement Unlocked.

Last night I had popcorn for dinner. That's it. Popcorn and beer.

No comments: