Tuesday, February 20, 2018

You got me tripping.

The girl can't help it.
So, I'm directing Troilus & Cressida this summer. Boy, what a piece of work. Acidic smartassery. Sometimes I think Shakespeare hated absolutely everyone, if you weren't Anglo-Saxon royalty, you weren't shit. It will be hard not to stage this sincerely.

2006 Playlist
Clumsy - Fergie
Eleven (Extended Club Mix)
Tracking Treasure Down
Dust In The Wind - Gabriel & Dresden
Punkrocker - Teddybears ft. Iggy Pop

Distance: 3.25 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 62°
Climate: breezy!
Pavement: dry
Mood: creative

Lots of thoughts about the solo show. Complete re-write, neat one hour. Answer all the questions. Intimate, audience of ten, surprisingly location. Probably in the summer. To raise money -- in case I need it -- for a race.

Pace: 8:49
Stretches: yes

Okay, so? I run faster in the warm weather. Will this hurt me, that is the question. Did my stretches, I will have to remember to record how the rest of this day goes.

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 172.5 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 170 lbs.

Popcorn for dinner. Deeply unsatisfying. Mall movies popcorn. Also, my teeth. Chewing strictly on the left side. Very unpleasant. Hate this.

No comments: