Monday, February 05, 2018

Your time is running out.

Yes, queen.
Why run, on such a cold day? Because I can. Because I didn't exercise at all yesterday. Because of aerobics. Because of breathing. Not just stretching, but moving. That's why.

2012 Playlist
Boozophilia - Low Cut Connie
Blow Me (One Last Kiss) - Pink
Let's Go - Calvin Harris ft. Ne-Yo
Die Young - Kesha
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
Sex - The 1975

Woke headachy, had  logy, low-key morning. Ran two miles in the frigid cold, my headache is gone.

Distance: 2.15 miles
Route: Neighborhood Run
Temperature: 13°
Climate: cold
Pavement: slippery with new snow
Mood: determined

Stretches: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 175 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 175 lbs.

Celebratory eating is hard. Dinner party on Saturday night, Super Bowl party Sunday. I was moderate. I did all right.

No comments: