Wednesday, February 07, 2018

I'm slowing down. What can I do?

The tour is on the road, though there's also a lot of snow on the road. I hope we do not have any cancellations, it's hard enough dealing with the actor-teachers and their school closing than having to reschedule a performance.

Every day, another challenge. Good morning.

1981 Playlist
Never Say Never - Romeo Void
One Step Ahead - SPlit Enz
Talk To Ya Later - The Tubes
Computerlove - Kraftwerk
White Knuckles - Elvis Costello & the Attractions

Distance: 2.1 miles
Route: Neighborhood Run
Temperature: 20°
Climate: cold
Pavement: rich & slippery with newly fallen snow
Mood: determined

Someone angel plowed the Monticello sidewalks. Thanks for that. Still, hard going in the snow. Hard going, but strong. Going up inclines I walk, though, because when my foot slips it hurts.

Stretches: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 174.5 lbs. (-0.5)
New Goal: 170 lbs.

The Caesar salad at XYZ is decent, and a go-to when I am trying to avoid the dreaded fried sandwich. Sometimes I add chicken, last night I added the "smoked" tofu. Fake smoke flavor is kind of gross.

Anyway, these are days of restraint. It makes me dizzy and not feel good, and that's not right, either.

No comments: