Thursday, January 03, 2019

Like a ghost.

Yeah, we saw this.
Diet is an issue right now. I tried to swear off sugar, or at least allow myself one sugar a day (i.e., beer) as the consumption of sugar had become chronic at work.

I love my co-workers. And because they love me, there is cake every single day.

So, one sugar, Cake at work? No beer. Do I need that beer? No cake.

Now that we are getting back into rehearsal, I need to remember to pack lunch (not get carry-out) and to avoid whatever snacks are brought into the space. I mean, avoid.

Yeah, that's impossible.

Distance: 2.45 miles
Pace: 9:01
Route: Lee Road Loop
Temperature: 32°
Climate: cold & dry
Mood: all right

Spotted an old man by the side of the road on his phone. There was dead deer in the street. I stopped to ask if he was all right, he said, yes, he was fine -- the guy in front of him hit the deer and kept going, now he was calling the police.

I said I was very sorry for his situation, but he seemed unfazed. Poor deer.

2008 Playlist
Halo - Beyonce
Spotlight (Twilight Mix) - Mute Math
Blind - Hercules & Love Affair
Machine Gun - Portishead
Singles Ladies (Put a Ring On It) - Beyonce
L.E.S. Artistes - Santogold

Had to walk about four times. Inclines. Slight pain in my hip. Breathe. Just breathe. We'll get it there.

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 178 lbs. (-1.5)
Goal: 175 lbs.

No comments: