Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Look at me, I'm happy.

Gym Pro: Moderate temperature on a cold rainy day, no inclines.

Gym Con: BORING.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Rec Center
Mood: all right, actually
Exercises: yes

Visited a urologist, on my doctor's recommendation. Still waiting for the results. They may be not good or very not  good or nothing at all. WebMD says I have cancer.

And if you think I think that's a joke, you are terribly mistaken. Welcome to the fifties.

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 178 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 175 lbs.

The boy and I went to the gym, him working out with his arm cast, me making my way around the track. Between each mile I did a few reps at a few machines, which is a good thing to do.

1988 Playlist
Wild Wild West - Kool Moe Dee
Pop Song 89 (acoustic) - R.E.M.
Don't Worry Be Happy - Boby McFerrin
Birth, School, Work Death - The Godfathers
Suedehead - Morrissey
Goodbye Sunday - Everything But the Girl
Walk the Dinosaur - Was Not Was

Visit my Team Challenge Crohn's & Colitis page and support my bid for the Chicago Marathon!

No comments: