Saturday, January 26, 2019

She's got a wall around her nobody can climb.

I have changed three flat tires in the past year, two in the past month. What is up with that? Is that a metaphor?

Also, found a cheap pair of "flight" headphones on eBay. To think I had said goodbye to those forever. Thinking of getting AirPods, someone talk me out of it.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Rec Center
Mood: good
Exercises: yes

Good day at the rec center with the girl. She can run fast.

1993 Playlist
Ubiquitous Mister Lovegrove - Dead Can Dance
Hip Hop Hooray - Naughty By Nature
Jump Around - House of Pain
Ordinary World - Duran Duran
Shape of My Heart - Sting
Come To Me - Björk

Cooldown:
My Sister - Juliana Hatfield Three

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 178.5 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 175 lbs.

Amazing. Say what you will about Facebook, I was able to create a campaign for Team Challenge and raised almost four hundred dollars in small donations in a day! Very helpful and greatly appreciated. There were also a few big donations in there, too. We're over a third of the way there!

Visit my Team Challenge Crohn's & Colitis page and support my bid for the Chicago Marathon!

No comments: