Monday, March 22, 2021

Try if you can to walk like a man.

Recovered! Recovered? I think so. The boy and I did the park on this beautiful spring day. It's snow on Monday, but fuck it.

Yeah, maybe there will be races this summer? Who knows? Never done a 5K with the boy. What if the three of us ran one together?

What if the four of us did? Hah? What do you think about that?

Distance: 3.13 miles
Duration: 30:29
Pace: 9:44
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 72°
Climate: hot & sunny
Mood: very good, thanks.
Weight: 190 lbs. (-0-)

The wife and I got our first vaccinations last Wednesday. Perhaps the is the end of the beginning.

1999 Playlist
Smooth - Santana ft. Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20
Walk Like a Panther - The All Seeing I
Livin' la Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
Steal My Sunshine - Lem
Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters
Blue - Eiffel 65 ft. Gabry Ponte
All Star - Smash Mouth
Five Fathoms - Everything But the Girl

MAXIMUM END OF THE CENTURY

No comments: