Wednesday, March 10, 2021

You've been sitting much too long.

Pre-Srping in Cleveland! And my calf is injured. Took a beautiful day to rest, but I can't stand not working out in this weather.

I do have to admit, I am drinking too regularly again. It's not good for my health. More water, less alcohol. I'm getting my father's eyes, and it's not pretty. 

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 19:16
Pace: 9:39
Route: Two times around the block.
Temperature: 70° 
Climate: warm!
Mood: all right

Not bad. A bit huffy, as it is warmer than it has been in months. My calf tightly wrapped, Iit was a bit stiff going, but there was no pain. I'll have to force myself not to run tomorrow.

1969 Playlist
Stand!  - Sly & the Family Stone
It's our Thing - The Isley Brothers
Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
Down on the Corner - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Sex Machine - Sly & the Family Stone

No comments: