Tuesday, March 30, 2021

What do you want to be?

What a day. Teaching classes, attending meetings, drawing cartoons, reading fcition, completing assignments, taking a short nap and even gettin a run in before taking an evening class.

What does it all amount to, I am no longer sure. But at least I am too busy to question.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 18:53
Pace: 9:27
Route: Two times around the block
Temperature: 72°
Climate: bright & breezy
Mood: anxious
Weight: 188.5 lbs. (-0-)

The weather is so windy these days. Extreme gusts, and all the time. It is distressing, and it makes me not want to open the door, which sucks, because the temperature is good. Anyway, brisk run. Into the wind.

1978 Playlist
Le Freak - Chic
I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
My Best Friend's Girl - The Cars
Hanging On the Telephone - Blondie
Y.M.C.A. - The Village People

No comments: