Friday, March 26, 2021

i run this shit like cardio (o damn)

Trying to rein in the consumption. I have been eating breakfast when I wake up, because it's enjoyable to eat. To eat breakfast cereal, with milk. It takes practice, but I try to wait until I am hungry, then eat. 

And to choose something good to eat, high in protein, to eat more green vegetables like my doctor recommended. And I did that on Thursday, for breakfast. A stew with potatoes and kale. It was delicious. So much better than chocolately cereal and milk, like I did the day before.

Less dairy, more protein. Fewer processed carbs. You get it.

Distance: 2.25 miles
Duration: 22:15
Pace: 9:53
Route: Horizon Loop
Temperature: 48°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: yeah, all right
Weight: 188.5 lbs. (-2.5)

Brisk and breezy. Nice.

2018 Playlist
Gold Rush - Death Cab for Cutie
Get Out - CHVRCHES
The Middle - Zedd ft. Maren Morris & Grey
IDGAF - Dua Lipa
All the Stars - Kendrick Lamar ft. SZA
I Like It - Cardi B ft. Bad Bunny & J Balvin
The Way You Make Me Feel - Janelle Monae

No comments: