Sunday, March 06, 2022

The joy of repetition really is in you.

It is very breezy out, I fear for my life. But it's so warm out! Sacrifices must be made.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 31:24
Pace: 10:08
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 71°
Climate: very windy!
Mood: good!
Weight: 184.5 lbs. (lies?)

Wind holding me back as I ran out -- wind to my back on the way in.  I can deal with that.

I cannot run very fast when it's so windy, I also cannot run fast yet, because I haven't kept up, and because I am carrying a little weight. But I'll get there.

I may regret not having run further today, the temperature is due to settle back to normal, whatever that may be.

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x)
Lunch: chickpea soup, small SBJ on pita
Cocktail Hour: chips, beer (1x)
Poetry reading: cocktail
Dinner: pizza

2006 Playlist
Over and Over - Hot Chip
Life Is a Highway - Racsal Flatts
Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John
SOS - Rihanna
Cobrastyle - Teddybears ft. Mad Cobra
Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
Stupid Girls - Pink
Technologic - Daft Punk

No comments: