Thursday, March 31, 2022

It's 7:00 AM! Move yourself to go again.

Pathetic Geek Stories

Oh! The pain! I was doing a lot of bending and kneeling in the kitchen last night, and I just didn't want to stand up. Also, sometime the muscles in my abdomen hurt, like where I had my hernia operation. This has been the case for years, I comes, to goes. When I am in shape, when I have been working my muscels, these pains do not happen (much).  When they go slack, they do.

I'm becoming an old man. Not yet. Getting there. How many more years of running?

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 30:01
Pace: 10:00
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 60°
Climate: after the rain, sunny & perfect
Mood: good
Weight: 189.5 lbs. (+3.0)

All right.

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x)
Lunch: Galley Boy, potato teesers, fried mushrooms, milkshake
Dinner: toasted macaroni & cheese with bacon sandwich, beer
Cocktail: old fashioned, chocolate
Late night snack: Bowl of cereal
Also, Fizzy water (2x)

Good call, running early. The clouds blew in, the temperature dropped, the rain resumed. Might snow in the next day or so? Warm again next week. It was beautiful, though I changed up the route a little to avoid dogs and their walkers.

1980 Playlist
Too Many Creeps - Bush Tetras
Rapture - Blondie
Echo Beach - Martha & the Muffins
Coming Up - Paul McCartney
Ashes to Ashes - David Bowie
Same Old Scene - Roxy Music
The Magnificent Seven - The Clash

No comments: