Thursday, March 17, 2022

Head. Shoulders. Knees. Toes.

"Burn the Witch"
It's the breathing. That's the part most affected by time off the road, and weight gain. It takes a while for the lungs to acclimate to the change in heart rate and the aeorbic action. This will not always be the case, if I continue like this.

Missed the gym this winter. If the track we're clear I would have joined the rest of the family on the few trips they have taken there, and I would not be in the situation I am in now.

I said my knee hurt? In my sleep the other night? Yeah. This morning it hurt a lot. I need my knee braces. 

Distance: 3.75 miles
Duration: 36:36
Pace: 9:45
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 68°
Climate: fucking gorgeous
Mood: awesome, yeah?
Weight: 187 lbs. (-2.0)

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x)
Lunch: broccoli quiche, clementine (2x)
Happy Hour: Guinness, Shamrock Shake (same energy)
Dinner: TBA
Also: fizzy water (2x)

2016 Playlist
Cheap Thrills - Sia ft. Sean Paul
Lime Habit - Poliça
2AM - Bear Hands
Surf's Up - Psychedelic Pron Crumpets
Move - Saint Motel
You Want It Darker - Leonard Cohen
Burn the Witch - Radiohead
Run Sister Run - Cass McCombs
Good As Hell - Lizzo
Closer - Chainsmokers ft. Halsey

This was our eldest's eighth grade year. What happened?

They're coming home for the weekend. They asked to run with me. That makes me so happy.

No comments: