Wednesday, March 30, 2022

You're moving way too fast.

Ok, whatever.

Still not where I want to be. I need to run consistently, for maybe two weeks. I'll jog out, and start to lose my breath after a tenth of a mile. Eventually my breathing is no longer tight, and the rest of the run is good. But if I can stay with it. that initial anxiety and shortness of breath doesn't happen.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:55
Pace: 9:58
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 67°
Climate: overcast & perfect
Mood: good

Intake
Breakfast: cereal w/milk, coffee (2x)
Treat at the physical therapist's office: Twix Bar
Lunch: ramen w/egg
Snack: almonds
Dinner: BBQ squash, cole slaw, rice pilaf, beer
Dessert: boba tea

Candy bar? Before lunch? Man, you're not even trying.

2000 Playlist
Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols
Do It Now - Dubtribe Sound System
Uninvited - The Bostonians 
Renegade of Funk - Rage Against the Machine
It's Gonna Be Me - *NSYNC
Oops! ... I Did It Again - Britney Spears

No comments: