Friday, March 18, 2022

I'm flying 'cross the land.

Naw, man.
If her daddy's POOR take her out for a meal.
The good weather coniues. I think it will rain next week. My knee has continued to be sore. Running on it is good, sleeping on it, not so much.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 19:04
Pace: 9:32
Route: Burlington Loop
Temperature: 52°
Climate: a little cool, just perfect
Mood: good
Weight: 187 lbs. (-0-)

Today my body said, oh. Three days in a row? But I'm tired. So I headed for a two mile. But that route is a steady incline until the last half mile. Also? Three tunes with massive BPM. I ran fast. Now my calves and shins are sore. Oops.

Intake
Breakfast: broccoli quiche, coffee (2x)
Lunch: pizza, tea
Happy hour: nuts, cheese & apple
Dinner: MR4, fries
Also: fizzy water (1x)

That quiche I made is freaking delicious.

1970 Playlist
Found a Child - Ballin' Jack *
Travelin' Band - Creedence Clearwater Revival
ABC - The Jackson 5
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again) - Sly & the Family Stone
In the Summertime - Mungo Jerry
Come and Get It - Badfinger

* This song was sampled for Young MC's classic "Bust a Move".

No comments: