Monday, March 21, 2022

I know I'm the poop.

Thank you, Shock G.
Big weekend. Big weekend for eating. It’s that time of the year when I am anxious to run but unsatisfied with the temperature. Best to keep going, though.

Yesterday, I said (out loud) that I run to keep my heart healthy. The wife said that’s not why I run, and it’s true— I have had other reasons in the past for why I do run. But that one has taken precedence. 

I used to run to alleviate anxiety, but today I take drugs for that. Now I run to live and breathe.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:11
Pace: 9:44
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 58°
Climate: sunny & perfect
Mood: good
Weight: 189 lbs. (+2.0)

Intake
Breakfast: cake & ice cream, coffee (2x)
Lunch: broccoli quiche
Dinner: TBA
Also: Fizzy water (1x)

1990 Playlist
Metropolis - The Church
Do Me! - Bell Biv DeVoe
Bloodletting (The Vampire Song) - Concrete Blonde
Rhymin' on the Funk - Digital Underground
Driving - Everything But the Girl
I Am Stretched On Your Grave (Apple Brightness Mix) - Sinead O'Connor

1990 music is so weird. Still in school, with one foot out the door.

No comments: