Wednesday, March 23, 2022

I'm calling you to dinner.

Last run, I began to feel pain in my back, the lower right side. It hurt before bed, too. I hope this does not bode poorly for the summer.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 33:22
Pace: 10:10
Route: Rec Center (treadmill)
Mood: good

So yeah, back on the treadmill. When they reopened the rec center, they put machines onto the track to maintain distance. Not bad, though. One of the new machines has a fan, which is nice. The last time I used a treadmill I noticed how overheated I get when I'm not moving through air. Wish the fan had been stronger, but I could tell a difference.

Also. Running in a mask? Not great. But I did it. "Mask optional - but recommended," the sign read.

Intake
Breakfast: red velvet cake & ice cream, coffee (3x)
Lunch: big ass salad
Cocktail Hour: Sweet Old-Fashioned
Dinner: quinoa salad

Okay? Okay. Finished the cake. Now this has to stop. So far my pants still fit, but it's a struggle. Now that Calvin's Day is past, I think we can say good night to Sugar Season ... until October.

2010 Playlist
Shutterbug - Big Boi ft. Cutty
Fuck You - CeeLo Green
Tightrope - Janelle Monáe ft. Big Boi
Dance Yrself Clean - LCD Soundsystem
Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz ft. Ludacris
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Firework - Katy Perry
Blow - Ke$ha

No comments: