Friday, March 25, 2022

Never, never ever stopping.

Nice doggie.
Regular running, in the morning I feel a kink in my left ankle, low pain in my right thigh, and lower back. What if I ate better, ran on a semi-daily basis, maybe did some core exercises? Would I breathe more easily? Move through space more easily? 

Also, my knee. My right knee.

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 39:48
Pace: 9:57
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 42°
Climate: overcast, just before the rain
Mood: good
Weight: 186.5 lbs. (-2.5)

This is old guy, he walks a massive black, blind pitbull. He nipped me a couple years ago when I surprised him. I wasn’t paying attention. Guy yelled at me for surprising him. Still, I hadn’t committed a crime that was worthy of getting mauled. Seriously, I appreciate there are nice pitbulls, this isn’t one of them. Head like a bear trap and ready to use it.

Why don’t you like dogs, David? I don’t know, some people know how to take care of guns, too. But I don’t trust guns or their owners, either.

Anyway, I step out this morning. They are both at the end of my drive. The dog is off his leash. I wait for them to walk down the street, and run in the other direction. Blind, unleashed pitbull.

Anyway, that’s why the longer run. Also? It may be cold in the next couple of days. Also? Great playlist. If I wasn’t a runner, I question whether I would maintain this healthy diet of new music. Having children helps, also that I am unspeakably hip.

Intake
Breakfast: cereal, milk, banana, coffee (3x)
Lunch: ramen w/egg
Snack: cheese & crackers
Dinner: pizza
Also, fizzy water (1x)

I need to drink more water.

The wife says that's not a pitbull. It's bigger than a fucking pitbull.

2020 Playlist
Take a Chance - Naked Giants
Trouble's Coming - Royal Blood
We Go On - The Avalanches ft. Cola Boyy, Mick Jones & Karen Carpenter 
Levitating - Dua Lipa
Your Love (Déjà Vu) - Glass Animals
I Just Want to Dance - Sault
lucy - Soccer Mommy
This Is What You Did - This is The Kit
The Adults Are Talking * - The Strokes
Straight to the Morning - Hot Chip ft. Jarvis Cocker
Ordunun Dereleri * - Altin Gün

No, seriously. If you come at me saying you don't know any of these, it's not me, it's you.

No comments: