Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Easy places to get away to.

Spring continues! Last night I was awake because my knee hurt. That was a drag, my knee hurting. It was a surprise. And someone has made off with my knee braces. Anyway, I did get back to sleep.

Speaking of sleep, the boy was concerned about the almost daily dose of melatonin I had been consuming through the fall and winter, and so I backed off. I haven't had a sleep aid in a week.

Well. Not if you cound last night's diphenhydramine (Benadryl) which I took because Monday night my face just started draining, and yesterday I was sneezing. It's a blooming festival of life out there! And I have allergies.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:59
Pace: 9:40
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 46°
Climate: sunny & nice
Mood: good
Weight: scale is broken (not kidding)

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x)
Lunch: spaghetti & meatless sauce
Treat: latte, Pop Tarts
Happy Hour: Guinness (2x)
Snack: cheese & bread
Dinner: broccoli quiche
Dessert: Oreos (4x), milk
Also: fizzy water (1x)

More water. Also, I was on a run of drive through meals and snacks, and that will stop now, for the duration. Only homecoocked meals, leftovers, snacks, etc.

1996 Playlist
F.N.T. - Semisonic
Soundtrack To Mary - Soul Coughing
Coconut - Fred Schneider
The Idiot Kings - Soul Coughing
Naked Eye - Luscious Jackson
Where It's At - Beck Hansen
How Bizarre - OMC
Whoever You Are - Geggy Tah

Semisonic deserved more hits.

No comments: