Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Panic on the streets of London.

The world is seized by extreme temperatures. In Cleveland it's all right at the moment, just summery. When my brother lives, in England, they are coping with monstrously high temperatures. Record levels.

This is where we are. This is where we are headed. These are facts, and my children will have to deal with them because we have failed to.

Meanwhile, the vision in my left eye is getting worse. Cloudy, specks, floaters, even flashing lights when I try to sleep at night. I saw one eye doctor, twice, who had little patience or interest in my concerns. I will be seeing (heh) a new eye doctor soon.

Long ago I realized that if I had to choose, I would rather be blind than deaf. This is still true. 

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:45
Pace: 9:36
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 81°
Climate: sunny & hot
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Abdominals:
Water: yes
Weight: 179 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 175 lbs.

No comments: