Sunday, July 10, 2022

I can deal with falling.

Ok. Ugh. My left ankle began to hurt shortly into my last run. It hurt all day. And the next day. Then my knee again. I don't understand.

This weekend I have also been exhausted. All day Friday, all day Saturday. I have been fortunate in that I can sleep eight, nine, even ten uninterrupted hours.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 32:31
Pace: 10:29
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 75°
Climate: sunny & bright
Mood: logy
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec. (2x)
Water: yes
Weight: 181 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 180 lbs.

Friday morning, I dreamed that I was running Monticello, very weary, and I fell asleep. While running. I regained awareness, and I was several blocks down the street, past my usual turning.

Took it easily, very easily. Which was just what I needed. I hope this passes soon.

The Twenties (So Far)
Back to Oz - Sufjan Stevens & Angelo De Augustine
Montero (Call Me By Your Name) - Lil Nas X
Anxiety - Idles
Security - Amyl and the Sniffers
Postman - Toro y Moi
The Only Heartbreaker - Mitski
It Might Be Time - Tame Impala
Trouble's Coming - Royal Blood
Record Player (with AJR) - Daisy the Great 
Glowing in the Dark - Django Django
Many Times - Dijon

No comments: