Wednesday, July 06, 2022

Rushing 'cross the forest.

Welcome back. Goodness, has it been four days since I last had a run? Travel will do that. Travel and work and social events. Getting back into life at home. It's still summer, thought, man. There is work, to be sure, but also hot temperatures and visits from friends and alternate plans.

No school, is what I am saying. Not for him, not for them, not for her, and not for me. 

Distance: 3.7 miles
Duration: 37:12
Pace: 9:55
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 74°
Climate: overcast & humid
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 45 sec.
Water: yes
Weight: 182.5 lbs. (+0.5)

Tell you this, I have got to go to sleep earlier. I was exhausted this morning, so I waited a bit, washed some dishes, until I had the energy.

Also: pavement. Man, what a difference sand makes. It's more challenging to run on sand, but it's also less damaging. My left knee still troubles me, to sit down and stand up. I make sounds like an old man.

Stranger Things 4 (Spring Break 1986 Mixtape) Extended 12"
You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) - Dead Or Alive
Rock Me Amadeus - Falco
Tarzan Boy - Baltimora
Wipe Out - The Surfaris
Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
Diamonds & Emeralds - The Interior Castle
Something About You - Level 42
Burning Up - Donnell Pitman
Ten Tons of Wet - Reno
Pass the Dutchie - Musical Youth
Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground) - Mike & the Mechanics

The eldest and I finished Stranger Things 4, and I have revised the playlist accordingly.

No comments: